Netwrix - A Visibility Platform for User Behaviour Analysis and Risk Mitigation
Want to detect data threats, pass compliance audits with less effort, and increase productivity? Netwrix is a Network Auditing Software that enables control over changes, configurations, and access in hybrid cloud IT environments. It provides security analytics for detecting anomalies in user behaviour and investigating threat patterns before a data breach occurs..
1. Detect Data Security Threats – On Premises and in the Cloud
- Netwrix delivers security analytics about critical changes, configurations, and data access in hybrid IT environments and enables investigation of suspicious user behaviour.
- It delivers complete visibility into Windows-based server infrastructures; detects and reports on all changes made to server configuration (including hardware and software, services, applications, network settings, registry settings, DNS, etc.); and it provides event log management and video recording of user activity.
- It delivers complete visibility into everything happening in your file servers; provides actionable audit data about all changes made to files, folders, shares and permissions; reports on both successful and failed access attempts; and enables files analysis reporting for improved data security and information management.
- It also delivers complete visibility into your Microsoft Exchange infrastructure by monitoring all changes made to Exchange server configuration, Exchange databases, mailboxes, mailbox delegation, and permissions, including changes to public folder permissions. And it reports on events in which someone gains access to another user’s mailbox.
2. Pass Compliance Audits - with Less Effort and Expense
Netwrix provides the evidence required to prove that your organization's IT audit and security program adheres to PCI DSS, HIPAA, SOX, GLBA, FISMA/NIST800-53, FERPA, CJIS, NERC CIP, ISO/IEC 27001, GDPR and other standards. It enables you to monitor changes to permissions and control access to cardholder data; take advantage of out-of-the-box PCI compliance reports; answer specific questions from auditors faster; and enables historical reporting to prove your PCI compliance in the past.
3. Increase Productivity of IT - Security and Operations Teams
Netwrix automates manual change auditing and reporting tasks, saving budget and IT staff resources typically spent manually crawling through weeks of log data
If you need auditable security for your organisation please contact us on 01926 452462
Interested? Give us a call on 01926 452462 or pop into our Leamington office.
Emerald Case Studies
Our latest Case Studies and what our customers are saying...
We began working with the Hitchman Stone Partnership in 2010 and are now their strategic technology partner supporting them to implement a number of initiatives to make the business more flexible, responsive, and productive.
Hitchman Stone are a family-run architectural practice covering a...
Read Further Case Studies