There are so many products out there for collaborating on documents as part of a team especially when you work remotely from each other. We test the major players, the up and coming, and everything in between to ensure we advise you on what is best suited to your team and your business.
See our Facebook Live below and some brief descriptions of the main players and how they might suit your business.
- Sharepoint Online: A classic tool for sharing documents and other flat files and creating intranets. Useful for HR Departments, Sales Teams, Project Management etc.
- Emerald Cloud: A collaboration between ourselves and a software called File Cloud. It is hosted in our data centre and allows you to share documents and flat files as well as work offline if you need to. We have developed this to offer maximum flexibility in work behaviours for any business
- Docuware: A document management tool used by a wide range of customers from engineers to skip hire to financial services! It forms the backbone of a business and we can build user interfaces, forms, etc. around this core product
- One Drive: Perfect for small businesses and small teams to share documents and flat files
- Microsoft Dynamics: A customer management tool for building relationships. We use this for our marketing, sales pipeline, orders, and technical support so we can have transparency over all our prospects and customers and what is happening across departments
- Microsoft Teams: We are currently testing this for our Project Management workflow. A great way to communicate and more professional and business focused than Slack or What's App
If you would like to have a chat about how we can make any of these products work for your business, either as a stand-alone or in conjunction with other software then get in touch with Sarah or Darren on the number below.
Interested? Give us a call on 01926 452462 or pop into our Leamington office.
Emerald Case Studies
Our latest Case Studies and what our customers are saying...
There are no articles are currently available.
Read Further Case Studies