Emerald is partnered with Sophos, an award-winning anti-virus solution. Sophos provides many packages depending on the size and scale of your network:
Server Security package:
- Delivers optimal anti-malware protection for your server, and your PCs and laptops.
- Deployed and managed on-premise or via the cloud.
- Sophos One-click Lockdown makes it easy to enable a “default deny” policy for your servers.
- Provides comprehensive protection from both known and unknown threats.
- Optimised for virtual environments and runs with a low memory footprint.
- Sophos supports a broad range of platforms so you can protect every server in your organisation.
SG UTM network security package:
SG UTM is the ultimate network security package, providing all-in-one network protection.
- Provides all the protection you need to stop sophisticated attacks and advanced threats on your network while providing secure access to those you trust.
- Easy to set-up, manage, and secure wireless networks in minutes with the UTM’s built-in wireless controller that works with a full range of wireless access points.
- Provides protection from the latest web threats and powerful policy tools to ensure your users are secure and productive online.
- Contains advanced levesl of targeted attack protection, visibility, and analysis.
- Quickly and accurately identifies evasive threats before they enter your network.
- Full SMTP and POP message protection from spam, phishing, and data loss.
- Unique all-in-one protection combines policy-based email encryption with DLP and anti-spam.
- Strengthens your web servers and Microsoft Enterprise Applications against hacking attempts while providing secure access to external users with reverse proxy authentication.
- Built-in reporting so you will know exactly what is happening with your users.
Sophos Pure Message package:
- Scans inbound, outbound and internal email to guard against spam and the latest threats, also guarding against known and unknown viruses, Trojans and other threats.
- Gives users control of their quarantined items through a web-based console. Pure Message uses a single console to configure and administer all your mail server.
Endpoint Protection package:
Endpoint Protection provides advanced threat prevention, detection and remediation for your PCs and laptops as endpoint devices.
- Managed via the cloud or on-premise.
- Ideal for organisations of any size looking for essential protection including web filtering, device control, and advanced threat protection.
- Licensing operates on a per-user basis, so it is cost effective for organisations with multiple devices per user.
Intercept X Advanced Ransomware Protection:
Intercept X provides a completely new approach to an endpoint security by monitoring user behaviour and acting when it detects suspected suspicious activity. For more information click here for the Intercept X Reviewers Guide
- Prevents the malicious spontaneous encryption of data by ransomware.
- Intercepts ransomware and reverts your files back to their safe states.
- Detailed, forensic-level analysis illuminates the root causes of attacks and their infection paths.
- Offers prescriptive guidance to help remediate infections today and bolster your security moving forward.
- Designed to stop attackers before they have a chance to throw their first punch.
- Focuses on the collection of techniques used to spread malware.
- Wards off attacks without having even seen them first.
- Includes a powerful virus cleaner which eradicates the malicious code and registry keys created by malware.
- Leaves your computer as if it was never infected.
Endpoint Detection and Response Tools:
Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) is a powerful event analysis tool that provides real-time monitoring and detection of malicious events on Windows endpoints. EDR allows you to visualize threats in a detailed timeline while instantaneous alerts keep you informed if an attack occurs. If you want to find out more about EDR Tools, you can click here for the Top 5 Reasons You Need EDR
You can also access our Sophos partner certification here.
Emerald Case Studies
Our latest Case Studies and what our customers are saying...
We began working with the Hitchman Stone Partnership in 2010 and are now their strategic technology partner supporting them to implement a number of initiatives to make the business more flexible, responsive, and productive.
Hitchman Stone are a family-run architectural practice covering a...
Read Further Case Studies