What is Emerald's Disaster Recovery service?
We provide a full IT Disaster Recovery service to ensure you are operational within 24 hours following hardware failure, loss of digital connectivity, a cyber-attack, fire, theft, or natural disaster.
Would I benefit from Emerald's Disaster Recovery service?
If you are an organisation who needs to remain operational due to contractual obligations or business necessity and relies on your digital connectivity and IT systems, then our service will benefit you.
How will I benefit from Emerald's Disaster Recovery service?
Emerald’s full IT Disaster Recovery service means you have complete peace of mind that your operations will continue to function in the face of any threat. Even in worst case scenarios, your IT operations will be completely re-established within 24 hours at a location of your choice following a fire, flood, or natural disaster. The service also covers loss of digital connectivity to your premises and any loss of critical IT hardware. You will receive a comprehensive IT Disaster Recovery Plan for information and training purposes as well as quarterly testing with your organisation.
Here are some points to get you started ...
How resilient is your business?
Ask yourself, what are the main hazards faced by your business and what impact could they have? The hints below are taken from the Gov.uk website and our own experience!
- Assess your current risks: The government recommend you look at your current situation with regard to security; fire prevention; services including power, phone lines, & broadband; IT equipment; and insurance.
- Identify what is business critical: What can you not operate without in terms of business data, equipment, communications, minimum staff numbers, premises etc.?
- How long can you afford to be 'in recovery' for?: How quickly do you need to be back at full capacity? Identify the stages between disaster and normal operational capacity and the maximum time frame each stage would have.
- Who is responsible for recovery: Identify the key members of the team that will implement the stages of the Recovery Plan.
- Test your Recovery Plan: Your team need to be confident enough with the plan to deliver it under pressure. We routinely test all our offsite data back-ups for our customers to ensure we can complete a full data restore the same working day, where they to lose everything.
We are happy to share our experience and discuss any concerns you have. Getting your business back on its feet after a blow is what we are here to do.
Call Darren on 01926 452462
Emerald Case Studies
Our latest Case Studies and what our customers are saying...
We first met GCS in 2013 when they had a problem with their printer one weekend. Based in the same serviced office building as us back then, we happened to both be working on a Saturday when Tom asked for help. We’ve been best friends ever since! Working with themas their technology partner...
Read Further Case Studies