In house IT support in Kenilworth
For every solution, we provide full in-house support. We pride ourselves on our proficiency at Emerald Group. All of our engineers are Apple accredited, Microsoft accredited and soon to be CompTIA accredited – so what are you waiting for? Come and visit us in Leamington or contact us with your query.
We are passionate. We are loyal. We are lifelong learners.
We have solutions for your business
If you are a multinational corporation, or a start-up, and are looking for IT support in Kenilworth and surrounding areas, then we have you covered. There are many different sectors to our IT support including:
Benefitting from IT support in Kenilworth with Emerald?
- We have three full-time Site Engineers and three First-Line Support Engineers working under the direction of our Technical Director to cover businesses from 5 to 50 employees.
- IT isn’t easy! We reduce any frustration promptly with our dedicated accredited team.
- We have the resources to ensure we are on-site to help with your issue, whether it is urgent or scheduled. In a small organisation, providing such a resource would cost over £12,000 per month just in salary.
- Every IT network we support is regularly monitored for performance, capacity, and security. Our Technology Roadmap service will keep you regularly informed about any changes you need to consider in line with your business objectives since we manage these three areas.
- We provide you with a Business Intelligence report quarterly that details the operational IT queries of your organisation, so you can identify areas of training for team members and measure the impact of technology improvements identified in the Roadmap.
- With our monitoring service and Business Intelligence report, you get all the expertise of a CTO (Chief Technology Officer) without the high cost of hiring one!
- Freelance CTO rates typically range from £140 to £200 per hour. Emerald provides Business IT Intelligence as part of our monthly maintenance rates because we know how critical it is to your organisation that you make the right decisions about continually investing in and improving your technology. The service is not optional, it is a necessity!
Technology does not exist for its own sake. It's about finding the solutions that make your life easier. Our initial IT audits cost £125 which is an extremely competitive rate. Call us now to start your journey with Emerald 01926 452 462
Business IT Support
"Emerald has become our go-to for all our technology requirements. If we think we need to address an issue, we contact them and explain, and they suggest a solution not only for immediate use, but also looking at the longer term picture for our business too.
They keep a constant eye on our systems and usage and suggest when appropriate courses of action should be taken to enhance our working environment"
THE HITCHMAN STONE PARTNERSHIP
"In the past, we had experienced problems with IT companies who had the ability over promise and under deliver.
This was not the case with Emerald. Emerald are now our trusted partner for all of our IT support needs. They offer honest, impartial advice that is delivered in a language even the novice can understand.
Having one number that our team can call with any IT or telephone concerns makes such a difference, especially when this is backed up with prompt resolution."
Richard Hall - Inn Express
"We've been working with Emerald for many years and their support has been invaluable on all aspects of IT from maintenance of systems & phones to new purchases and solutions.
Emerald are professional and their services are precise and innovative where needed. Their customer support is outstanding. Highly recommended."
Jeryl Stone - Hitchman Stone
"When your whole business rests on a cloud-based system, having a flexible, cost-effective, secure, and well- maintained solution is what helps you sleep better at night. That's what Emerald is here for"
Leech & Co Solicitors Data Centre Backup